Vamplify by VideoAmp
Amplifying the voices, values and visions for the future of currency and measurement as VideoAmp increases the value of advertising.
The fast-moving discussion of currency has taken the advertising industry by storm. We created Vamplify to bring awareness, provide clarity and evoke inspiration around the pressing issues facing advertisers and publishers alike.
We tapped into industry innovators that are leading the charge in redefining the future of advertising as we know it. We not only wanted to dive deep on the topics that are driving and inspiring them, but discuss the challenges facing the industry as well.
In our first installment of the Vamplify thought leadership series, we sat down with:
- Sean Cunningham, President and CEO of the VAB. Sean expands on how the VAB began socializing to their marketing and agency constituency the economic upside in moving from a panel-based system to a census-based one. → Watch Now
- Brian Lin, SVP of Product Management at Univision. Brian discusses why leaning into cutting edge data, analytics and technology help Univision not only address media fragmentation, but how they are also taking steps to ensure the voice and power of the Hispanic consumer is heard (and seen) loud and clear. → Watch Now
- Kelly Metz, Managing Director, Advanced TV Activation at Omnicom Media Group. Kelly dives into trust and how everything from OMG’s cleanroom strategies to how they are approaching test-and-learns for alternative currency and measurement providers are influenced by this rock-solid foundation of trust. → Watch Now
- Andrea Zapata, EVP, Head of Research, Data & Insights at WarnerMedia (now Warner Bros. Discovery). Andrea explores where the industry is headed over the coming year–from the challenges and opportunities that exist in today’s media environment to why test-and-learn scenarios, as well as data stewardship, are vital to successfully finding a better way to measure. → Watch Now
- Brad Stockton, SVP of US National Video Innovation at dentsu. Brad explains the opportunities that are presented with a new way of conducting business underpinned by interoperability within the confines measurement could have for brands, marketers and media publishers. → Watch Now
VideoAmp’s mission to redefine the way media is valued, bought and sold, is only made possible when the entire industry comes together with a common goal of removing inefficiencies, building trust and creating more value for all involved. We look forward to the bright future ahead.